Terms of service
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the specified product prices, shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of the shipping costs under delivery and shipping conditions .
We only deliver by shipping. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
When placing the order, you provide your credit card details. After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, the payment transaction is carried out automatically and your card is debited.
In the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the ordering process in our online shop. In order to be able to process the order process via Amazon and pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or first register and authenticate with your access data. There you can choose the delivery address and payment method stored at Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instruction to us. You will then be redirected to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after placing the order, we ask Amazon to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by Amazon. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, for other services, the provision of the service. The full billing terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here:Germany , Finland , Great Britain , the Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Sweden , Switzerland .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments at the conditions specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. You can find more information about the installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the standard European information for consumer credit for the countries where this payment method is available here (only available in the specified countries):Denmark , Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Norway , Austria , Sweden .
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
6. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and please contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us will have no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranties and guarantees
The statutory liability for defects applies. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service:You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on telephone number +49 40 270750452 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, limb or health
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
• in the case of a promise to guarantee, if agreed, or
• as far as the scope of the product liability law is open.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner can regularly rely on (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be that which was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Limited damage, the occurrence of which can typically be expected.
In addition, claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.